• Buying a franchise
• Commercial Property and Business
• Commercial Litigation
• Debt Recovery and Insolvency
• Employment Law
• Insurance Litigation
• Land and Environment Law
• Occupational Health and Safety Law
Sales and Marketing Services
• Advertising and Promotion
• Target Marketing
• Creating Awareness, Advertising and Sales Tips
• Publicity and Promotion
• Understanding Networking
• Tips for Marketing Success
• Taxation and Accounting Services for all Businesses
• Business Structuring Advice • Assistance with Growing and Developing your Business
• Tax Minimisation Advice
• DIY Superannuation Fund Establishment and Maintenance
• BAS Preparation, Bookkeeping and Reporting
• MYOB and Accounting Software Support
• Long Term Business and Strategic Planning
• Business Consulting and Special Projects
• Public Liability
• Workers Compensation • Motor Vehicles and Equipment
• Asset Insurance
• Business Interuption and Loss of Profits
• Contractors All Risks
• Goods inTransit
• Life Insurance and Total or Permanent Disability
Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) 2012.
Protect yourself from fines and prosecution.
Are You Aware?
New work health and safety (WHS) laws were introduced on 1st January 2012
The WHS laws replaced the existing OH&S laws.
These new laws will be consistent across Australia.
These changes will affect all Australian workplaces with INCREASED PENALTIES(corporations face fines of up to $3 million per offence, while individuals face fines of $600,000 or 5 years in jail.) for non compliance.
What you need to do.
Ensure you have documented safe systems of work in your workplace.