OH&S Management Systems for the following industry groups:
Building & Construction (all trades)
Service and Maintenance
Real Estate Agents / Property Managers
Manufacturing & Engineering
Electrical Appliance Industry
Carpet Laying/Floor Coverings /Cleaning & Restoration
Safe Work Method Statements
MCA® - Business Education & Training has an extensive library of Safe Work Method Statements covering all Industry groups, Trades and Services. Becoming a client gives you access to this library for your specific needs.
Contact us for details
MCA – Website Links:
OH&S Property / Site Hazard Inspections
Fire & Emergency Evacuation Plans and Procedures
Quality and Business Management
Click here for other Links
Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
Are You Aware?
You are legally required to have an OH&S Management Program covering:
• Site, service and maintenance work
• Your office, workshop and company vehicles
MCA® - OH&S Programs do help:
• Protect you, your employees and your business
• Enhance your company’s ability to win contracts
MCA® - OH&S Programs consist of:
• OH&S Policies and Procedures
• Forms and Checklists
• Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
• Safe Work Method Statements (Trade and Site Specific)
• Site Specific Safety Plans
Plus much more… Contact us NOW for details
Compliance to applicable State and Territory OHS&R Legislation and Standards:
• Australian Standard- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
• OH&S Acts and Regulations.
• Codes of Practice.
• State Government Departments
• State Regulatory Bodies (e.g. WorkCover Authorities)
• Local Councils guidelines
Advantages of implementing an OH&S management system:
• Enhances a company’s ability to win work and contracts through being compliant
• Promotes the health, safety and welfare of the workforce and members of the public
• Risks to health and safety are identified, assessed and eliminated or controlled
• Reduction in workplace accidents, injuries and workers compensation claims.
• Improves the education and training of all personnel.
• Assists a company’s compliance with its legal obligations under the law and exposure to prosecution under OH&S legislation. (Failure to comply with the law can result in substantial fines and penalties).
MCA® - Business Education & Training have developed a genuinely practical approach to OH&S over many years. We present our material in a simple easy to understand format that places clients in their own situation, while assisting in meeting occupational health and safety obligations in a cost effective way.
Employers, self employed persons or persons in control of a workplace are required to ‘ensure workplace health and safety’ under the OH&S Act and OH&S Regulation in their State or Territory.
To conform to your local WorkCover Authority requirements, you MUST exercise and demonstrate Due Diligence and Duty of Care in regard to all workplace activities.
Contact MCA® - Business Education & Training NOW to discuss your individual requirements.