OH&S Management Systems for the following industry groups:
Building & Construction (all trades)
Service and Maintenance
Real Estate Agents / Property Managers
Manufacturing & Engineering
Electrical Appliance Industry
Carpet Laying/Floor Coverings /Cleaning & Restoration
Safe Work Method Statements
MCA® - Business Education & Training has an extensive library of Safe Work Method Statements covering all Industry groups, Trades and Services. Becoming a client gives you access to this library for your specific needs.
Contact us for details
MCA – Website Links:
Quality Management Systems
Business Management Courses
Environmental Management Systems
OH&S Management Systems
OH&S Property & Site Hazard Inspections
OH&S General Induction for Construction (WorkCover NSW)
This course is aimed at all personnel carrying out construction work in NSW, including:
- Self-Employed Persons
- Supervisors and Project Managers.
This course provides participants with:
- Basic principles of health and safety in the construction industry in NSW
- Information about preventing workplace injury and illness, workplace injury management and workers compensation in NSW
Nominal course duration:
- Five(5) – Six(6) hours including a fifteen (15) minute break.
- OH&S legislation in NSW
- OH&S consultation, information and training
- OH&S risk management in the construction industry
- Incidents, emergencies and workers compensation
- Attendees will receive a Statement of Training after successfully completing a short written assessment at the conclusion of the course.
- Training methods place an emphasis on group discussion, group exercises and the interaction of course participants.
Continuing Professional Development (C.P.D) Points:
- On successful completion of the course you are eligible for Continuing Professional Development (C.P.D) Points for the re issuing of your Builder (Contractors) Licence. Application for a Record of Attendance can be made upon Registration with a Letter sent to you after completion of the course.
- $110.00 + 10%GST - Total cost = $121.00 per attendee (Price includes morning tea).
This course is presented by WorkCover accredited trainers with many years of industry experience.
NOTE: Currently the certificate is valid for use on all construction sites in NSW and is also recognised as proof of general health and safety induction training for construction work in Queensland and Victoria.
To register for any Occupational Health and Safety courses, please click here.
Contact MCA® - Business Education & Training NOW to discuss your individual requirements.