OH&S Management Systems for the following industry groups:
Building & Construction (all trades)
Service and Maintenance
Real Estate Agents / Property Managers
Manufacturing & Engineering
Electrical Appliance Industry
Carpet Laying/Floor Coverings /Cleaning & Restoration
Safe Work Method Statements
MCA® - Business Education & Training has an extensive library of Safe Work Method Statements covering all Industry groups, Trades and Services. Becoming a client gives you access to this library for your specific needs.
Contact us for details
MCA – Website Links:
Quality Management Systems
Business Management Courses
Environmental Management Systems
OH&S Management Systems
OH&S Property & Site Hazard Inspections
OH&S Risk Management Course
Risk management is about a proactive approach to managing safety. Prevention is always better than cure. One needs to also consider that hazards in the workplace present far more than just one risk. There may be several levels of risks and also a variety of the types of risks.
This course has been specially designed to educate and assist participants in the Workplace Health and Safety Risk Management Process and the writing of Safe Work Method Statements. Attendees receive a comprehensive course manual which can then be used in the workplace.
This course is aimed at all personnel carrying out construction work, including:
- Self-Employed Persons
- Supervisors and Project Managers.
This course provides participants with:
- Knowledge and skills necessary to apply the principles of the Workplace Health and Safety Risk Management Process and the writing of Safe Work Method Statements.
Nominal course duration:
- Eight(8) hours, including breaks (Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea).
- Explain the process of risk management
- Differentiate between a hazard and a risk
- List five methods of identifying hazards in a workplace
- Assess the level of risk for a number of given hazards
- Describe a hierarchy of control measures
- Identifying Hazards and assessing risks
- Implementing Control Measures
- Monitoring and Reviewing
- OH&S legislation in the workplace
- Attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance after successfully completing a group activity and a short written assessment at the conclusion of the course.
- Training methods place an emphasis on group discussion, group exercises and the interaction of course participants.
- $380.00 + 10%GST - Total cost = $418.00 per attendee (Price includes morning and afternoon tea).
- Receive a discount for group bookings, phone NOW for details.
This course is presented by fully qualified trainers with many years of industry experience.
To register for any Occupational Health and Safety courses, please click here.
To print course brochure, click here
Contact MCA® - Business Education & Training NOW to discuss your individual requirements.